We are hoping to return to face-to-face lessons from September and have taken careful measures to ensure that this is safe for everyone. Any student who wishes to continue lessons online can do this.
For those taking face-to face lessons, here are some of the safety measures we will be taking:
- Face masks will be worn by all.
- A Perspex screen will be in use between the student and teacher.
- Lesson notes will be emailed to avoid sharing books and students will need to bring their own books and pencil.
- Everyone will wash hands or use hand sanitiser (min 60% alcohol) before using the piano.
- Windows and doors will be left open wherever possible to allow fresh air to circulate.
- One metre distance will be maintained
You can read the full policy here.